Please email, call or use the below form to reach us with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need a referral?
A: If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care physician it remains your responsibility to make sure that the referral is in place before your appointment. Q: How do I reach Dr. Francis in an emergency?
A: During business hours please call our office at (808) 450-2370. If this is a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. Q: What should I bring to my appointment?
A: Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Current medical insurance card.
- Drivers license or picture ID.
- Referral from primary care physician, if needed.
- X-rays/films/labs (if available).
- List of current medications.
- Completed registration forms from our Forms page.
If this is your first appointment, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork.